Approach for Business Initiative (Supplier Profile Management)
If you are interested in providing products or services to TSMC, you are required to register for a supplier account and provide accurate business information for business initiative. You are liable for the information you provide to tsmc, and you warrant that the information you provide is true and accurate. The more detail information you disclose, the better tsmc can evaluate you as a potential supplier. Please note that passing the tsmc supplier qualification procedure is a pre-requisite for starting business transaction (i.e. receiving purchase orders) with tsmc, and that by registering for an account and providing information do not automatically qualify you as a tsmc supplier.
Approach for Visiting(Supplier Visiting management)
To ensure the proper division of labor and to avoid unnecessary conflict and dispute of commercial interests, Procurement personnel shall be the principal window for business interaction with vendors. All of supplier’s visit for business negotiation and technical communications will be governed by “Rule for Managing Interaction between TSMC and Sales Personnel”. Unless you have become a qualified supplier of tsmc, you cannot register for meeting.
- Supplier business category
- Supplier qualification procedure
- Supplier visiting registration
Knowing the above will facilitate your application more easily and smoothly.
Supplier Business Category
- EQ - Equipment
● Bump Tool ● Metrology_Service ● CMP/ECP Tool ● Prober Leasing ● CP/Test ● QR (EQ) ● CVD Tool ● Radical OX Tool ● Flash Anneal Tool ● RD CVD Tool ● EBO ● RTP Tool ● Etching Tool_LAM ● Sput/PVD Tool ● Etching Tool_Non LAM ● WAT Tool ● Furnace Tool ● Wet Bench Tool ● Implant Tool ● Used Tool_Furnace ● Litho Tool_Scanner ● Used Tool_Non Furnace ● Litho Tool_Track ● Used tool_Tool Relocation ● Litho Tool_after service N28- ● Accessory_Dry Pump ● Litho Tool_after service N40+ ● Accessory_Turbo Pump ● Mask Outsourcing ● Accessory_Cryo Pump ● Metrology_Inspection Tool ● Accessory_Chiller ● Metrology_Measurement Tool ● Accessory_Local Scrubber
- SP - Spare Parts
● Ceramic Component ● Measurement Instrument ● Chemical/Liquid Pump ● Metal Parts (Shower Head) ● CMP Parts ● Optical Component ● Coating ● O-ring ● Electronic Component ● Parts Clean ● ESC ● Plastic/Rubber Machining ● Filter ● Probe Card ● Gas Controller Component ● Quartz Component ● Hardware & Accessories ● RF Generator/Microwave ● Heat Exchanger ● RF Match ● Heater (for Chamber) ● Robot ● Heater (for Furnace Tool) ● Silicon Component ● Heating Lamp ● Thermocouple ● IMP Graphite/W parts ● Transmission Component ● Magnetic Fluid ● Valve
- DM - Direct Materials
● 150mm Wafer ● 300mm Wafer ● 200mm Wafer ● EBO Material
- IDM - Indirect Materials
● Chemical (Process) ● Bump_Chemical ● Chemical (Non-process) ● Bump_DRAM ● Chemical (Precursor) ● Bump_Glass ● Gas (Process) ● Bump_Substrate ● Gas (Bulk) ● Container/Foup/Pod/Cassette ● CMP Material (Pad & Disk) ● Clean Room Dress ● CMP Material (Slurry) ● Supply Related ● Quartzware for Furnace ● Packing Material ● Sputtering Target ● Backend ● Litho Material ● Reclaimed Wafer
- FAC - Facility
● Civil_Building ● MEP_UPS ● Civil_Steel Structure ● MEP_FMCS ● Civil_Exterior ● Gas System_Bulk Gas System ● Civil_Interior ● Gas System_Specialty Gas System ● Civil_Furniture ● Chemical System_Chemical Dispense System ● Cleanroom_Cleanroom ● Chemical System_Local Chemical Refill System ● Cleanroom_Chemical Filter ● Chemical System_Slurry Dispense System ● MEP_MEP ● Hookup_Hookup ● MEP_AAS ● ISEP_ISEP ● MEP_Generator ● Water System_Ultra Pure Water ● MEP_Switchgear ● Water System_Waste Water Treatment ● MEP_Transformer
- IT/GA - IT/General Affair/EDA/IP/AMHS
● Hardware_IT Security ● Software ● Hardware_Unix Server/Storage ● Service_Outsourcing ● Hardware_X86 Server/Storage ● Service_Counsulting ● Hardware_Network Devices ● General Affairs_Office Related ● Hardware_Network Cabling ● General Affairs_Cleanroom Related ● Hardware_Meeting Room Accessories ● EDA/IP_Software ● Hardware_Workstation ● EDA/IP_Layout/Design Service ● Hardware_PC/NB ● EDA/IP_Intellectual Property ● Hardware_Monitor ● AMHS_Cleanroom Automation ● Hardware_Printer ● AMHS_Non-Cleanroom Automation
Supplier Qualification Procedure
Step-1 Supplier Registration
- Apply for supplier account
It takes 3 to 5 working days to create a supplier’s temporary account.
- Enable account by changing password
You’ll receive an email to confirm your application and Portal portal account password. Please change password as soon as possible to enable the supplier temp account.
- Maintain profile
Complete all mandatory data field and submit for tsmc buyer review. Please understand that your account may be expired if there is no activities for more than 1 year.
To ensure your company will be found from the registered supplier pool, please fill in the required information truthfully and accurately. TSMC has the right to terminate the business if the information provided is inaccurate or false.
Step-2 Supplier Business Qualification
You will not receive any inquiries until TSMC initiates its internal business qualification process.
Please complete sanity check for supplier profiles, especially for “banking information” and save the data if you can not finish the manadatory data all at once.
Download contract / upload contract
Download tsmc standard contracts first and upload documents after sign off.
- Submit for approval
Step-3 Supplier Technical Qualification
TSMC has developed different standards and criteria for certain business categories. Following business qualification, suppliers will be required to provide corresponding data and documents for technical evaluation.
Supplier Visiting Registration
To comply with the rules for “Managing Business Interaction with Vendor”, the interaction between tsmc and suppliers shall be managed properly including the business negotiation and technical communication. Therefore, tsmc designs a system to support suppliers to register visiting request and allow tsmc user to be able to manage and control the supplier visiting including the meeting in tsmc, out-side tsmc and conference meeting.
If you are a qualified supplier of tsmc and require a meeting with tsmc users or/and buyers, you can apply meeting registration. System will have an internal approval process. Once receiving approval notice, you can notify your booking number to tsmc receptionists for check-in if your meeting location is in tsmc. If you are a new supplier to TSMC, please register for supplier account first.